It took one moment, one thought for my golf to change for the better.
It can for you too.
I played competitive golf as a junior, in college and as a professional.
I felt my score rarely reflected my true talent.
It was so frustrating.
I was constantly disappointed in myself and I sensed the people who supported me were too.
So I worked harder and practiced more.
But it just wasn’t fun anymore.
I never felt I played to my potential
I went to sports psychologist, got analyzed and tested and took lessons from the best teachers in the country. My skills definitely improved. My knowledge and insight improved.
But my performance didn’t.
I was still frustrated and disappointed.
It just wasn’t fun anymore.
And I quit…all while teaching golf for a living.
Why had no one taught me this?
There was a missing piece that no one was teaching.
All the teachers and experts focus on mechanics, hitting it further, Trackman numbers, mental game tactics like visualization, routines, breathing, and I tried them all.
But there is more to it and it is so simple.
Why did no one teach it to me?
It is what I used to come back to the game.
It is how I help other high performing people FINALLY play to their potential.
It starts with understanding the Formula to Success and you can learn about it below.
- LPGA Top 50 Teacher 2017-2021
- Golf Digest Best in State 2019-2020
- LPGA Top 50 Teacher presented by Women’s Golf Journal 2017
- Golf Digest’s Top 50 Best Women Teachers in America
- Voted Top Favorite Teaching Pro in NJ by Golf Styles New Jersey
- Top 50 Teachers in the Country by Edwin Watts
- Golf for Women Magazine Top 50 Teacher
- Featured on the cover of Women & Golf Magazine, Golf for Women Magazine, Colorado Avid Golfer, New Jersey Golf Magazine and Player Magazine.
- Contributing Editor for Golf for Women Magazine and published numerous instructional articles for various magazines.
- LPGA Life Member
- Played for Furman University
- Competed professionally in over 15 countries