It took one moment, one thought for my golf to change for the better.
It can for you too.
I never felt I played to my potential
I played competitive golf as a junior, in college and as a professional.
I felt my score rarely reflected my true talent.
It was so frustrating.
I was constantly disappointed in myself and I sensed the people who supported me were too.
So I worked harder and practiced more.
But it just wasn’t fun anymore.
I went to sports psychologist and took lessons from the best teachers in the country.
My skills definitely improved.
My knowledge and insight improved.
But my performance didn’t.
I was still frustrated and disappointed.
It just wasn’t fun anymore.
And I quit…all while teaching golf for a living.
The problem isn’t your game.
The problem is your brain won’t let you access your game when it matters.
You have the skill but can’t get out of your own way.
So you practice harder searching for a solution.
But the answer is NOT to master your swing so you can find confidence.
The answer is to master your brain so you can succeed with your swing.
I show you how to do exactly that in the Play To Your Potential Program,
The program is the key to walking off the course proud of how you played and is only attainable through my Master Your Golf Brain system
Sometimes you are just one thought away
It can be as simple as one thought or one belief that you hold so tightly that it keeps you repeating the same results over and over again.
And the problem is that you can’t see it. You don’t realize how it is impacting your game and your life. That is where I can help.
I help you discover the areas that keep you stuck and disappointed with your performance.
I invite you to find a convenient time on the schedule below and let me show you where you can take control of your golf brain and play more to your true potential.
A little more about me...
- LPGA Top 50 Teacher 2017-2022
- Certified Life Coach
- Golf Digest Best in State 2019-2022
- LPGA Top 50 Teacher presented by Women’s Golf Journal 2017
- Golf Digest’s Top 50 Best Women Teachers in America
- Voted Top Favorite Teaching Pro in NJ by Golf Styles New Jersey
- Top 50 Teachers in the Country by Edwin Watts
- Golf for Women Magazine Top 50 Teacher
- Featured on the cover of Women & Golf Magazine, Golf for Women Magazine, Colorado Avid Golfer, New Jersey Golf Magazine and Player Magazine.
- Contributing Editor for Golf for Women Magazine and published numerous instructional articles for various magazines.
- LPGA Life Member
- Played for Furman University
- Competed professionally in over 15 countries